I'm sick of this corporation
icant

Is there a reason why I pay $150 a month for Internet that barley ever works? My speed I'm currently getting is 300kbps...  I've reset a thousand times also its house wide. Perhaps it's the  all in one router modem you gave me that's most likely referbished. I hate this company so much with every inch of my body.  And you know what adds insult to injury is that I can't use any other company. Where I live only  verizon is offered. I hate you. Oh yeah and if I call someone out to try to fix anything its my responsibility to pay to fix their problem.

0 Likes
Re: I'm sick of this corporation
LolitaLynn
Enthusiast - Level 2

I feel your pain. It seems like my monthly bill goes up every 6 months. I've gone through 3 modems, and 2 technicians and my speeds are still not what they should be. I have plans to change service to another provider. I tried to see if I can get Fios and even after 10 years of advertisments its still not available in my area.

0 Likes
Re: I'm sick of this corporation
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

@LolitaLynn wrote:

I feel your pain. It seems like my monthly bill goes up every 6 months. I've gone through 3 modems, and 2 technicians and my speeds are still not what they should be. I have plans to change service to another provider. I tried to see if I can get Fios and even after 10 years of advertisments its still not available in my area.

If it makes you feel any better, I've been waiting for just as long, and was doortagged saying FiOS would be showing up five years ago. My DSL speed has gone up a little bit, although the reliability has also gone down.

0 Likes