I've Had It
NJJohn

After complaining about slow DSL for almost a year. cablevision is coming Saturday to hook me up. I have had Verizon forever but I quit. Verizon has been telling me that the line coming in is OK, and that it is in my house after numerous tests. They finally set a date for a tech to come down to my house.  I waited all day  and nobody showed up and my other phone line went down. Long story short. A tech had come down a day or two before, never let us know and disconnected my other line and did not fix my internet.?????  Next day another tech came spent a lot of time on his phone and cameup with my line is good  it is in the office. Corrupt code but the other problem was they could not get into it because they were locked out???? Verizon fixed the problem but my speed right now is  .778 up and .246 down.  This is supposed to be HI SPEED INTERNET. As soon as the kids come home from school or have a snow day my internet goes down the tubes..  I hope cablevision is better.

0 Likes
Re: I've Had It
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

#1 What is the brand and model of your modem?

#2 What is the brand and model of your router?

0 Likes
Re: I've Had It
Devost8r
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm with you on this. They have terrible service. After 4 months of calling them and wasting many hours going through the same **bleep** script to no avail, I've given up.

0 Likes