Installation
youkoamaya262

accidentally took out installation disk. when I put it back and resumed installation, it asked for a phone number and zip, whick isnt the part I was on

0 Likes
Re: Installation
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

What part of the installation were you on? What are you trying to accomplish through the installation process?

0 Likes
K_Verma

hey 

check if the DSL light on the modem is solid green 

then visit the link 192.168.1.1/verizon/redirect.htm     for westell  modems 

and             192.168.1.1/verizon/redirect            for actiontec modems

and if you see disable or off button then click it and power off the modem for a while 

then try to go online ......you should be able to go online if not then get the information what kind of connection you have hint DHCP /PPPOE 

if pppoe then call 800-567-6789 to configure the modem fro teh pppoe set up 

🙂

0 Likes
Raver2005

Grüße Fräulein, Sturm-Verbot-Führer, Hello, I'm not sure what you're trying to do, Westell 6100F Updated 6100 Personally, I prefer 6100, his situation, unless the work and want to 6100F, 6100, and even a few seconds and pull the safety pin and press reset on the back to keep resetting the modem. Then you forget any order to show clearly, as you know, but I said, try some of the areas of equipment that is to solve the problems that engineers use a modem http://192.168.1.1/Verizon/rederict.htm However, I never seen a switch in September bridge mode, if you use a router or a set of PPPoE, if only for its computers directly to the modem.

0 Likes