Internet Service Complaint
lindsayj741
I upgraded my Verizon internet service a few months ago, because my connection speed was very slow. I observed that it wasn't getting better and today it was actually worse it's ever been. While Verizon seems to be putting all their efforts into FiOS, it is not available in my area, so I am stuck with "high speed" internet. I contacted Verizon customer service and was informed that my speed was never upgraded, but the billing department seemed to have gotten the memo and have been charging me since the upgrade order went in. I want to file a formal complaint because this is absolutely absurd, but I was informed that there is no email address for issues like these. It doesn't really make sense that you can't send an email and community forum complaints are the way to go. Can anyone provide some insight. Thanks.
0 Likes
Re: Internet Service Complaint
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lindsayj74,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Internet Service Complaint
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Since we haven't received a response from you, it appears assistance is no longer needed.

Feel free to create a new post if you need anything.

Thanks!

-Denyse

0 Likes