Internet WITHOUT bundle
google13

Can it be purchased? I have my own phone account that my father takes care of because he gets a family plan through his job, and I only ever watch tv on netflix and stuff so i only want internet but the online chat people are trying to tell me i would have to get a bundle in order to just have internet which is the most rediculous thing i have ever heard. Does anyone else have just internet, if so how did you accquire it and about how much is it, thank you!

0 Likes
Re: Internet WITHOUT bundle
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon does not sell DSL without phone service.  There are other DSL providers who may.  Your best bet is to check around online.  Verizon's web site is usually quite accurate about what they will sell you.  So are other providers' sites.

Verizon does sell FiOS Internet without phone or TV.  Again, the Verizon web site will provide you with availability and pricing for your specific location.

Enjoy.

pjsutton
Contributor - Level 2
You can get a phone line with just dial tone service and nothing else for around $8 a month (depends on what state you are in), but Verizon doesn't sell "dry loop" DSL anymore.
0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

I use to have a DSL line on a number that an organization that I was a member of paid for.  I gave Verizon my credit card number and they piggybacked my internet on their telephone line.

0 Likes