Internet is ATROCIOUS! Searching for something that works.
minishaff
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have to say I'm incredibly disappointed in the wireless internet from Verizon. We live block away from the building, and we even pay extra for "enhanced high speed internet" (which must mean nothing, because the service is terrible), and there hasn't been a single day in the 3 months since we've signed up for it that we haven't lost internet connection. I am not exaggerating. Every single day, the internet goes out at least twice, and yesterday every 10 minutes it would cut out no matter how many times I restarted the router and modem.

Forget calling tech support, because they are all Indian, so I can never understand them (and I work with an Indian woman who is more understandable), and they always tell us the same thing: It's our router. Well, unless our router decided to stop working a month after working perfectly with CenturyLink, I think they need to stop blaming our router and start blaming their horrible internet service. Enhanced my butt.

I'd like to send them an e-mail to personally say something, but they very cleverly don't seem to have a simple way of getting in contact with them, so I'm stuck writing on a forum thread they will never see. Even on the lowest internet service from CenturyLink, we didn't have this many issues. My husband and I are incredibly disappointed and will be looking for another internet provider. Verizon, stick to what you do better: phones.

Re: Internet is ATROCIOUS! Searching for something that works.
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with your internet. I have sent you a private message to get more information regarding your account.

0 Likes