Junk Mail - NOT!
hafcanadian
Enthusiast - Level 1

Windows Live Hotmail techs referred me to Verizon for a problem with my MSN Premium, though I thought it was Hotmail based. 

I was clicking "Empty" on my Junk Mail folder when a ligitimate email in the list caught my eye;  too late, it was gone.  Because there is no Trash folder for deleted or emptied junk mail, I couldn't get it back.  WL techs were busy retrieving mail like that for countless hapless people like myself, but apparently they can't for me, for some reason associated with Hotmail vs. MSN Explorer Mail.  Too confusing for the average Joe.

After getting tossed from site to site with such maladies as having to reset my Verizon password for some reason, then, in the midst of that, getting the old 'Webpage not available' frustration, I've landed here after 2 days of just trying to get back one inadvertantly deleted email, which may or may not turn out to be worth all the consternation.  

So, can the junk mail I emptied yesterday (or was it the day before) be retrieved and restored to my Junk Mail folder by Verizon/MSN? 

0 Likes
Re: Junk Mail - NOT!
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader
I would believe once you empty the Junk Mail Folder, it is to late.

0 Likes
Re: Junk Mail - NOT!
hafcanadian
Enthusiast - Level 1
According to Windows Live Hotmail's community forum, all is not lost.  Their techs, that monitor the forum, are able to retrieve deleted emails from their end, and restore them.  But for whatever reason, they can't do it for MSN/Verizon subscribers I guess. 
0 Likes