Just like dial-up used to be
Juicyloo10

I recently moved to an area that only offers Verizon 'High Speed Internet'. I have the upgraded package that is supposed to give download speeds between 1.1 and 3.0 mbps but when I checked the speed it was at .7 mbps. It's just like my old dial-up connection from the '90s! Slow and boring...FIOs isn't offered where I live so I am stuck with this until I can move again and get something better from another company. Thanks, Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Just like dial-up used to be
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Juicyloo10,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Just like dial-up used to be
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Glad our we were able to resolve this issue. Let us know if you have any other questions.

-Jose_VZ

0 Likes