Re: MSN Premium
curvie56

I just went through renewing my MSN  Premium account and it is $10.55 FOR AS FULL YEAR.  Not Monthly!

0 Likes
tutomut2

That would be for the "economy" package that they offer. Which is only for the MSN software, No McAfee or Webroot, etc. If one wants to receive everything, it's $60 + a year. Or about $6 a month on top of what you're paying Verizon for there service.

I, personally am looking for another ISP that I can use MSN with. If the "economy" package allows us to it, that's the way I'll go.

Since I already pay for Webfoot and don't use McAfee, why not?

0 Likes
savagebob1

I have an MSN Premium Account which will go away on March 1.

I want to transfer all of my Favorites to my IE browser, but when I call up  IE browser it says "Internet Explorer by MSN".

Will that browser go away when MSN Premium goes away?

If I will still have an Internet Explorer browser after 1 March, how do I transfer my favorites to it.

Separate issue:

All of my Contacts on my MSN Premium Address Book are already on my MSN Windows Live Mail which I use for all of my e-mail (AOL and two MSN addresses).  Will MSN Live Mail go away on March 1 when MSN Premium goes away?

If not, will my Live Mail address book still have the entries in it which are now in MSN Premium also?

Thanks for any help you can give?

0 Likes
bobch1

what is the site for renewing MSN Premium?

0 Likes
Shmooney

My SIL's MSN premium failed  today even though she did what was required to stay current with it. Does Verizon have to release a DSL customer's links to Verizon.net ? Ideas ,anyone?

0 Likes