Months of slow internet
jenkins911

Ok Verizon, here is your last chance to fix this before i start making calls up to coporate HQ and start getting people fired.  The speeds Here on Vandenberg AFB california (93437 zip code and 805-734 are code and first 3) are dropping off at night to .25 - .5 Mbps when we are suppose to be on 3 Mbps line.  We can't play on-line games or stream movies.  This has been going on for months and months.  Several of us out here on the base have been calling tech support with no solutions found.  We need a real technician to look at this problem, not some minimum wage person in another country reading from the troubleshooting manual.  I'm going to give it another week before i start working my way up the chain to get some action on this problem, get off your butts and get this fixed now!

0 Likes
Re: Months of slow internet
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

I'm sorry to hear about your DSL speed issue. The Verizon Forums is a peer-to-peer support channel in which users help other users. Because your issue appears to need account specific assistance from Verizon, I've moved your message to an employee monitored board, where a Verizon representative can assist you. You will be contacted by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account as soon as possible.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you still need help in getting the problem resolved, feel free to get a hold of me. I'll point you in the direction you'll want to go if I cannot help you solve the problem directly.

0 Likes