NAT Type - Xbox - Westell 7500
dondeck12

Hello,

I have the Westell 7500(750045) modem/router.  I have 2 Xbox's that I would like to open that NAT for.  Those 2 xbox's are on the same network.  It will let me port forward to one xbox, but I am having trouble for the second one.

What I've read, I'm supposed to enable UPnP since I am using more than 1 xbox - however I have tried that, and it doesn't seem to work.  I've tried it many times, many different ways, and it never seems to work.

I don't know any more ways to try this, seeing that I've failed on every solution I try.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Decker

0 Likes
Re: NAT Type - Xbox - Westell 7500
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
Re: NAT Type - Xbox - Westell 7500
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

While you are not on FIOS, I think the post by JayTeen that was posted on 11-18-2011 at 11:12 AM in this other thread will help you.

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-Internet/2-XBOX-360-1-Actiontec-MI424WR-issues/td-p/370011

If you have any questions, please ask.

0 Likes