Need Help
Sabrath

Can mot reinstall MSN (get a gray page - couldn't sign in so I followed instructions and did shift + F9 and Shift F12 - now MSN Installer pops up with gray screen)

Can not open Windows Help and Support to do a system restore

Can not run games (i.e. Mah Jong, Cubis Gold - opens to page where you would click play but bottom half is black no play button)

Have run Registry Cleaner, Spyware Doctor, deleted McAfee so I could delete Verizon Internet Suite and reinstall but get message saying that I can't delete because it is needed for McAfee.

Really need help 

0 Likes
Re: Need Help
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

From the thread

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-Internet/VISS-Help/td-p/202549

If you can browse the internet (assuming you can since your here lol ) and the program will not update or acknowledge that your online. I would simply uninstall it and then reinstall.

I had a similar problem with AVG recently. would not update. I restarted my computer in safemode, unintsalled it and then reinstalled (still in safe mode) and ran a scan from safe mode also. I found a trojan. So I suspect that in my case, I had a virus that stalled the updates on AVG to remain hidden. Maybe something similar for you?

0 Likes
Re: Need Help
mechanics600
Contributor - Level 2

Start your computer with the System Repair Disk you created and you will be able to perform a system restore or a backup restore if you have performed any backups.