Need someone to listen to recorded calls, please!
rs58
Enthusiast - Level 1

We had Verizon DSL & phone service for less than one month earlier this year, because it never worked! I started service on 1/08/15, and began multiple phone calls to customer service because it didn't work. They eventually sent out a new modem, which also didn't work. I then cancelled service. The technicians for whatever reason did NOT write any of this information in my account, so they only credited me 4 days of service. There are no notes in the account from my multiple (polite) phone calls. 

The latest individual I spoke to in Billing said that I needed to post here in order to escalate the situation so someone, anyone, would listen to the recorded phone calls because no one wrote notes in the system showing that I had no service. 

Why else would i cancel after less than a month?! 

My call history (all EST):

1/8/15 - service began
1/11/15 1:45 pm 12 minutes

1/12/15 8:54am 1 minute

1/12/15 11:18am 19 minutes

1/12/15 4:33pm 8 minutes

1/12/15 4:40pm 6 minutes

1/14/15 6:34pm 23 minutes

1/16/15 6:27pm 1 minute

1/16/15 6:40 pm 34 minutes
(during this period of time, I basically gave up and just used my phone for internet. I was tired of fighting every other day)

1/25/15 11:12am 1 minute

1/25/15 11:38am 23 minutes (cancelled service)

I need my bill to be adjusted to reflect the fact that I never had internet service. 

0 Likes
Re: Need someone to listen to recorded calls, please!
rs58
Enthusiast - Level 1

Additionally - there is no record in my account that they sent a second modem.. but they did. And I returned both of them. 

0 Likes
Re: Need someone to listen to recorded calls, please!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rs58,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.