New install - 6 hours with phone Support - 3 modems - 2 tech visits - still no service.
agreiner

This has got to be the most frustrating install I have ever been a part of.  Having worked in DSL phone support for a few years, I've been involved in hundreds.  Is there any reason, other than non-empowered foreign tech support, Verizon can't make my service work? 

0 Likes
Re: New install - 6 hours with phone Support - 3 modems - 2 tech visits - still no service.
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is this for a newly ordered DSL line or a line that is suffering from an outage? Just curious...

0 Likes
Re: New install - 6 hours with phone Support - 3 modems - 2 tech visits - still no service.
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

@agreiner wrote:

This has got to be the most frustrating install I have ever been a part of.  Having worked in DSL phone support for a few years, I've been involved in hundreds.  Is there any reason, other than non-empowered foreign tech support, Verizon can't make my service work? 

0 Likes
agreiner

This is a New Install, just as the title says.

0 Likes
socrates2

I am in the same boat. Three weeks of total furstration with Verizon DSL internet. Hours on the phone with some people in India, two visits with techs and more phone calls. Nothing working correctly. I give up and will ask to ahev this terrible internet discontinued.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

@socrates wrote:

I am in the same boat. Three weeks of total furstration with Verizon DSL internet. Hours on the phone with some people in India, two visits with techs and more phone calls. Nothing working correctly. I give up and will ask to ahev this terrible internet discontinued.

0 Likes
Karl_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Hi socrates -- I sent you a private message to get more information about the service and account so we can help out.  Please get back to me when you're able.  Thanks!

0 Likes