Switch Account

No Connectivity at all near South Philadelphia

No Connectivity at all near South Philadelphia

Contributor ANgelidiMusica
Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(913 Views)

I keep trying the tech support hotline, but I can't get through. I'm posting this from work.

I haven't had any connectivity since this past weekend. I have a Westell 6100 hooked up to a third party router. It was working perfectly until the weekend, so I know it's not my set-up. I tried rebooting the modem and router numerous times, and nothing. I also tried hooking the Westell 6100 up directly to my computer, but still no connectivity.

I haven't even been with Verizon a month yet...is this normal? I sincerely hope not.

4 REPLIES 4
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 5
(866 Views)

This is not normal. Im sorry to hear about your connectivity issues. We have sent you a private message to discuss this further.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Contributor ANgelidiMusica
Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(770 Views)

Okay, I filled out the form, I've talked to technicians, I've emailed the company. I was told I would get phone calls that never came. I've been without Internet for two weeks now, and it has impacted my life. I go to school online. I pay bills online.

I would like for SOMEONE at Verizon to please live up to their word.

Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
Message 4 of 5
(632 Views)

I'm sorry that you've had so much trouble. We are looking into this for you. Again, I apologize that you weren't contacted as promised.

Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 5 of 5
(448 Views)

Angelid I never received a private message from you as requested letting me know that the form was filled out. I apologize in in the delay of getting back to you. Is this still an issue?? If it is, I need you to send me a private message letting me know that we need to follow up. Sending me a private message will get my immediate attention.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.