No DSL Modem Ordered by Verizon??
Yamboo31

I Ordered internet and phone from Verizon Online. Today UPS Delivers 4 DSL Filters. I cannot order a DSL Modem and Router online. Now I am Canceling. I dunno Verizon is trying to pull, but in the past when phone and DSL Services were ordered, they sent you everything. I am already cancelling my service, and am not wasting my time!

0 Likes
Re: No DSL Modem Ordered by Verizon??
Yamboo31

I've recorded everything since day 1. I ordered Service with a DSL Modem/Router on Tuesday December 23rd, and on Monday December 24th I got dsl filters instead.  I called in on Monday and reordered the dsl modem/router. They told me it would be delivered on wednesday December 26th. UPS has already come and delivered Packages today. I call up Verizon and no order number. and they said the tracking number is the same as the one for the package that was already delivered.

0 Likes
Re: No DSL Modem Ordered by Verizon??
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Yamboo31,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes