No Return Label for Router return
GlennR3

I received a new router for my broken one.  I am suppose to return the old one with in 7 days.  Do not know where to send it, since you did not send me a prepaid return label.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No Return Label for Router return
Hubrisnxs
Legend

read the packing slip or the receipt.  It will tell you if they want it back or not.  Really old models they don't want back, hence you get no packing slip.  If it says to make sure to return it, then hit the contact us link at the bottom of the page and reach out to verizon's live chat and see if they will send you a shipping label.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

How old is your current router? Have you tried asking Verizon to send a return label, letting them know of the situation (in case they did say you will absolutely be billed for non-return)?

Hubrisnxs
Legend

read the packing slip or the receipt.  It will tell you if they want it back or not.  Really old models they don't want back, hence you get no packing slip.  If it says to make sure to return it, then hit the contact us link at the bottom of the page and reach out to verizon's live chat and see if they will send you a shipping label.

0 Likes
jlamont1

no return lable for ups return

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes