No resolution to constitant overcharging
PaulSB
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been overcharged for a router rental $10 for the month of January and despite several calls to Verizon customer service my issue of being consistently overcharged is not resolved. February there was also an attempt to charge me an additional $10. The total amount I was being overcharged this specific time of problems was $20. I only received a $5 credit and Verizon is claiming that was a refund for 15 days, hellow it the 26th 2 days from the end of the month, I wanted the $10 charge removed from my bill and a refund for the $10 I was overcharged in January. I have literally had to cal on this one particular issue 6 times and I had to wait 2 weeks for verizon to track down the router they were charging me for I don't have. The last time I called was today 02/26/17 at 6:00pm est. The total time I have been on hold waiting for someone to speak to has been 3hrs and 35minutes my last call being 47 minutes when I hung up before my prepaid phone ran out of minutes. The call today the representative was rude and I believe she told me she was transferring me to the manager per my request and deliberately let me stay on the line knowing full well there was no supervisor about to speak to me! I am not paying my bill until the corrections are made because I feel lied to and I feel verizon overcharged me and is now playing games refusing to give me the justice of a correct bill. Were where only arguing over $20 that I have proof verizon is at fault and I can't even get a refund form a billion dollar company? Where is the justice? Where is the customer service? Why am I being placed and left on hold as a game? I think verizon should be responsible for compensating my for my overcharges and my time wasted from unsatisfactory customer service and wasted phone minutes. Is no one going to reply to this either? Do I really have to disconnect from verizon? because I am absolutely fed up with what seems to be illegal overcharging and unethical tactics to delay and deter proper operating procedures. There are so many horror stories from verizon customers? Are we as customers ever going to good service as I'm sure there are more then enough people who have been lied to and deceived by verizon to date.

0 Likes
Re: No resolution to constitant overcharging
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi PaulSB,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes