No service for tv or internet for 4 days now, On hold for 3 hours. Technician never showed.
bigk9lovers

I have put several tickets in and I keep getting a response that there is no outage at my house. The troubleshooter asks if I have electric. I have never lost electric. The set top boxes are black and blank and won't turn on. The router has a red light and white light on. I have reset the breaker and tried to unplug the power to the otn. I can't figure out how to remove battery. I have held the reset button in for 15 seconds a million times. I was so excited when I was told I would get a technician to come out between 9 and 11 the next day. THEY NEVER SHOWED UP BECAUSE I RECEIVED A MESSAGE SAYING THERE WAS AN OUTAGE IN MY AREA AND I DID NOT NEED A TECHNICIAN.  I keep trying to get through to somebody.... anybody. Apparently 1 person must work there. I was on hold the first time for 3 hours and gave up and chatted with somebody. This is the worst service ever. I have medical equipment I am to have bluetooth service sending info to my doctor. I guess that is not happening. Thanks Verizon for my poor pulmonary study. It has been 4 days No service yet. I would love to figure out how I am to contact somebody that cares. The only way you get anybody to pay attention is if you cancel service and get a nasty letter saying you owe money to them. Thieves. Any suggestions anybody?

0 Likes
Re: No service for tv or internet for 4 days now, On hold for 3 hours. Technician never showed.
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi bigk9lovers,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes