Not Receiving E-mails from a particular sender
mjaeb

I belong to a mom's group that uses yahoo group's e-mail to communicate to each other.  If you want to send an e-mail to the mom's club, you just type in the yahoo group address and it goes out to all the members.  For some unknown reason I stopped receiving the e-mails from this address yesterday.  Has anyone ever had a problem like this?  I can send e-mails no problem and receive e-mails from everyone else.  I called Verizon's tech support and they played around with my settings and then said everything looked fine and nothing was blocking the sender so it must be on Yahoo's end.  I have had this happen before, but it has never lasted this long.  I am going on over 24 hours without getting a single e-mail from the yahoo group.  I know it is not on yahoo's end because I had the admin. of the group add my hotmail account to the e-mail loop and as soon as she did, I started getting the e-mails at that address but still  nothing at my verizon.net account.  Any ideas?  Any advice would be appreciated.  Michele

0 Likes
Re: Not Receiving E-mails from a particular sender
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

@mjaeb wrote:

I belong to a mom's group that uses yahoo group's e-mail to communicate to each other.  If you want to send an e-mail to the mom's club, you just type in the yahoo group address and it goes out to all the members.  For some unknown reason I stopped receiving the e-mails from this address yesterday.  Has anyone ever had a problem like this?  I can send e-mails no problem and receive e-mails from everyone else.  I called Verizon's tech support and they played around with my settings and then said everything looked fine and nothing was blocking the sender so it must be on Yahoo's end.  I have had this happen before, but it has never lasted this long.  I am going on over 24 hours without getting a single e-mail from the yahoo group.  I know it is not on yahoo's end because I had the admin. of the group add my hotmail account to the e-mail loop and as soon as she did, I started getting the e-mails at that address but still  nothing at my verizon.net account.  Any ideas?  Any advice would be appreciated.  Michele

could be a couple of things but the most likely reason is that that email address made it onto your block senders list, even though they said no. First, is your email address a verizon email? Second are you using web mail or an email program?

0 Likes