Not receiving emails since 1-2-10
sweetkaroline
Enthusiast - Level 2

I haven't been able to get any emails lately.  The last I received was on 1-1-10.  I know I have gotten emails since then, and when I first sign in it says "recieving 2 of 10 emails" etc, but nothing shows in my inbox?  I use Outlook express.  I remember getting the notifications about certain ports on Outlook, but I thought I checked it out and everything was ok...this has me confused.  Any help would be appreciated.  I did empty some emails on the off chance my mailbox was full, but it didn't help.  I really don't like the web email, so I want to continue using Outlook.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Not receiving emails since 1-2-10
sweetkaroline
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just rebooted my PC and they are there now.  Very strange.  Thanks for trying to help, I appreciate it!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Ok, need a little clarification. Is it only your Outlook that is having trouble receiving? If you log into webmail do you see the emails there? It's important to know whether this is a PC issue or an account issue.

0 Likes
sweetkaroline
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just logged into web mail and there was nothing there. 

I can send email from Outlook (I sent a test email to a yahoo account I have and I got it) but I can't receive any emails.

0 Likes
sweetkaroline
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just rebooted my PC and they are there now.  Very strange.  Thanks for trying to help, I appreciate it!

0 Likes