Online Usage Meter?
durable1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Years ago I was able to get a report from the My Account section of the website to see my monthly usage. I can't find any clear links to such a tool anymore, and when the search results for this site come up with a link to the "Online Usage Tool", the link just takes me back to My Account. Am I missing something?

Re: Online Usage Meter?
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

I do recall seeing that link way back when. I think it was used more for those who still used Dial-up from Verizon, and not DSL (FiOS wasn't well known at the time of that link being around), but as far as I know it was always a broken function. It was probably removed because Verizon doesn't employ Data limits on their Wireline services (thankfully) and Dial-up has pretty much passed us.

mec31

That link is still there, and it still goes nowhere, or at least not to an online usage tool. Is there a way to track total traffic on my account?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes