Outage in 310 Area?
Gilbert4
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been a long time DSL user in 310 telephone area (South Bay in Los Angeles). Sunday October 9th at 5PM my internet went off. Verizon Customer Service said there is an equipment outage at the central office. Is this true? If so, please post when the internet service returns to my area.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Outage in 310 Area?
Gilbert4
Enthusiast - Level 1

This Tuesday evening problem is fixed.  But didn't start that way.  Came home from work and internet was still not on.  Called Verizon tech support and the automated system said the problem was fixed, but it wasn't.  Was connected to a live person and went through the checks.  Only after the person instructed me to reset the modem by pressing and holding the small reset button on the back of the modem for 20 seconds did the internet finally come on.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
susanjhc

Same problem here. They said 310 area is all out.

It's been almost 2days and they are still working on it... argh!!!!!! frustrated.

0 Likes
Gilbert4
Enthusiast - Level 1

This Tuesday evening problem is fixed.  But didn't start that way.  Came home from work and internet was still not on.  Called Verizon tech support and the automated system said the problem was fixed, but it wasn't.  Was connected to a live person and went through the checks.  Only after the person instructed me to reset the modem by pressing and holding the small reset button on the back of the modem for 20 seconds did the internet finally come on.

0 Likes