Over a month of no service - lower east side manhattan
beatricethecat
Hi,<br><br>Just wondering if anyone out there is experiencing this too - Its now been I ver a month of no service at my apartment on the lower east side of manhattan. Verizon said its a cable issue and there were trucks around on various corners for awhile but they are give and we still have no service. Every week I call and their &quot;committed date&quot; changed in terms of when it is going to be fixed. I'm wondering what others have done to remedy this and if there is a way to complain?<br><br>Thanks for any info.
0 Likes
Re: Over a month of no service - lower east side manhattan
mw111

Same! no service since 3/30. I think they're forcing us into fios. But we need the landline as it's the most reliable phone service. If I have no phone service, don't bill me VERIZON! I don't want credit, just stop billing me til its fixed or let me know you're not going to fix my phone line then I can cancel you and never be a verizon customer again.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello beatricethecat

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello mw111

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. 

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Mitchell

0 Likes
beatricethecat
I totally responded to your "private" message and talked via live chat to a rep named Joshua. He basically told me there was no way they could guarantee our service would be back on anytime soon, and that the dates I keep being given for service to be fixed could change. We still have no service, the new "fixed" date is June 19th. He said it was a cable junction box issue. I repeat, we still have no service.
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi beatricethecat,

We have reopened your private support case.  The support agents do not monitor the public forums; please keep all correspondence concerning your case in the private support area.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

mw111, While we are happy to help with all Verizon Home service concerns we are unable to take any action without your account information. As we have not received that information after multiple requests we are now closing your Private Support Case for no response. If you still require assistance please make a new post.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello beatricethecat , your issue has been resolved!  Please let us know if you need anything else.

-Mitchell 

0 Likes