POLLING TIME FRIENDS!! (I'm New to The Board. Verizon as well)
RobMoss858

HEllo Verizon People. I am unable to chat with the billing dept. So ill SeE what kind of experience YOU had getting your Cable/internet/phone hooked up. WARNING this is incredibly stupid and I hope you had a different experience with (DSL) Verizon and the tech support they had given me for 3 weeks! And now the bill came.... Quick Storry Mbps DSL connection 7/1 and got the modem via mail on 7/8 and "activated" the 9th. I quoted the "activated" part because until the 25th of July I actually HAD A TECH/INSTALLER spend hours repairing the damaged line into my apartment complex. I made a total of 7 calls and was told each time by a different person that they were fixing it and to reboot my router...Over....Over over over an over again. 

1)How long did it take for your equipment to arrive via mail

2)Did you enjoy the experience (like me...Did you have any "Hiccup"

3) what service do you have. I am stuck with this and wanted fios. It is unavailable here....1 mile from where I used to live. I used to have Fios 

😞

LET ME KNOW ALL THE EXPERIENCES YOU HAVE HAD (GOOD OR BAD) WITH VERIZON HSI OR OTHER services

Should I cancel? I have to pay in a week and I have had it for 1 week.....ARRRGH

0 Likes
Re: POLLING TIME FRIENDS!! (I'm New to The Board. Verizon as well)
RobMoss858

@RobMoss858 wrote:

HEllo Verizon People. I am unable to chat with the billing dept. So ill SeE what kind of experience YOU had getting your Cable/internet/phone hooked up. WARNING this is incredibly stupid and I hope you had a different experience with (DSL) Verizon and the tech support they had given me for 3 weeks! And now the bill came.... Quick Storry Mbps DSL connection 7/1 and got the modem via mail on 7/8 and "activated" the 9th. I quoted the "activated" part because until the 25th of July I actually HAD A TECH/INSTALLER spend hours repairing the damaged line into my apartment complex. I made a total of 7 calls and was told each time by a different person that they were fixing it and to reboot my router...Over....Over over over an over again. 

3) what service do you have. I am stuck with this and wanted fios. It is unavailable here....1 mile from where I used to live. I used to have Fios 

😞

LET ME KNOW ALL THE EXPERIENCES YOU HAVE HAD (GOOD OR BAD) WITH VERIZON HSI OR OTHER services

Should I cancel? I have to pay in a week and I have had it for 1 week.....ARRRGH

Do I Have to "BUMP" threads to keep it on the first page of the forums? I hope I can get some attention from a Verizon sales associate. COUGH

@RobMoss858 wrote:

😞

0 Likes