Paying for internet that rarely works
jojo2430

Yes it’s been one service call after the next but there seems to be no service available for me. My internet rarely works. My service is enhanced service they say but so far it has only enhanced my irritation. My first call for service after getting my new service a couple months ago I was told the problem is on my street the tech climbed every pole 7-10 poles in all and found issues everywhere. Fixed what he could. He said, my second call two weeks later I’m not sure he came he sure didn’t call and I sure didn’t see him. because no one at Verizon seemed to know one person said he came one said we will reschedule? And wasn’t able to tell me a thing, there was no change, two weeks later my third call,  the guy came and said he’d move my line off my stree and it would flow through another street? Well guess what, it isn’t flowing Verizon, I always get my bill but never get my service. I don’t even get to know Alexa except for having her tell me the  time she can’t do any connected stuff cuz she can’t get a connection most often.  I want some credit and I want someone to recognize that they are not providing much beyond a lot of aggravation, better go, I’m surely going to be disconnected soon it happens every night 

0 Likes
Re: Paying for internet that rarely works
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi jojo2430,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes