Placed order to upgrade Internet, no confirmation email, not way to contact Verizon?
tmannn
Enthusiast - Level 1

I placed an order and upgraded my internet service.  I have not received an email confirmation but I have the confirmation code.  The confirmation page said it will take 6 days to upgrade...WHAT?  How can it take so long to have a computer robot turn a 0 to a 1 in an automated system? 

Where is my email?

Why is Verizon order status check page not working?

Why is no one available to chat for order status but they are to take my order?

Verizon...argh...ARGH!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Placed order to upgrade Internet, no confirmation email, not way to contact Verizon?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tmannn,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Re: Placed order to upgrade Internet, no confirmation email, not way to contact Verizon?
tmannn
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hey mod, I can't get Verizon to help, you don't offer chat help after placing an order.  And your view order status page is not working.

So...no way to get a hold of Verizon....

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tmannn,

Chat for this issue is available during regular business hours.  Please try at that time.

0 Likes