Poor Line Quuality
mcrowleynh

Hello All,

I moved into my current house about 4 years a go.  Ever since I have been dealing with really poor line quality.  I have had the service reps out here numerous times.  It gets better for a while and then starts to develop progressively worse static.

I am 100% certain that the problem is on the line, as the static exists on the NID.  I have talked with service reps and even managers, but they say there is no solution other than to keep calling every time I get static.  

Unfortunately Vz has not chosen to deploy Fios here, so I am stuck with the old copper line with really ad quality.

Does anyone have any hints or suggestions on how to resolve this continuing problem?    I feel trapped without any alternatives other than switching to a VoIP solution.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Re: Poor Line Quuality
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
Re: Poor Line Quuality
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

If the problem is truely out on the line somewhere (not in the home) then there is not much you can do other than call everytime you get static. They will come out, find where the static is, fix it, and then repeat when the static comes back again.

0 Likes