Promotions
Kat3738
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've had the premium channels at half price for 12 months (verizon promotions) which was expiring on 12/26/12.I called verizon to ask if i could get an extention on that promotion,the agent told me while he could'nt let me have  12months he could offer 6 months at half price which i was very glad to get.The agent never put the order thru and i'm getting billed the full amount of 39.99. Icalled again,spoke to another agent who again said he would take care of the problem for me.Did'nt happen.Ifeel that these agents said anything they could to just end the calls.Icalled again and was on hold for 30 minutes.I hung up without speaking to anyone.Verizon has very bad customer service and the fact that two different agents would outright lie like this speaks volumes about Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Promotions
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Kat3738,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes