Refund for missing services?
CJoelM

Hi,

I've had on-and-off internet issues for the last month. A repairman showed up earlier this month to fix my connection, but I had to wait a week until he arrived. I am once again without connection, and the earliest a repairman can once again show up is in eight days. So I'll be two weeks (half the month) with no internet access. Is there a way I can get a refund for those missing weeks, or some sort of credit toward my next bill? I'm basically paying for services I'm not getting. Thank you for any help you can provide.

0 Likes
Re: Refund for missing services?
jonjones1
Legend

@CJoelM wrote:

Hi,

I've had on-and-off internet issues for the last month. A repairman showed up earlier this month to fix my connection, but I had to wait a week until he arrived. I am once again without connection, and the earliest a repairman can once again show up is in eight days. So I'll be two weeks (half the month) with no internet access. Is there a way I can get a refund for those missing weeks, or some sort of credit toward my next bill? I'm basically paying for services I'm not getting. Thank you for any help you can provide.

1-800-VERIZON if they give you a hard time contact the NYS Public Service Commission http://www.dps.ny.gov calling the 800 number is quicker but you can also file an online complaint from the web site. They do require absolute proof that Verizon is not living up to their agreements.