Return defective modem
whudson12

I received a new modem because my old one was defective. I was told that I have to return the defective modem within 7 to 10 days and that a return label would be sent to me. I never got the return label. I was then told to call this number 1-800-722-5543. I keep trying and every time I get through the automated part, I get disconnected. I am beyond frustrated and fed up with Verizon customer service. Does anybody know where to send a defective modem to?

0 Likes
Re: Return defective modem
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are having returning it. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

0 Likes
Re: Return defective modem
Pilgrim125

I am having this same problem.  The number to call only leads to a perpetual busy signal.  How can I get a return mailing label to return my old modem?

0 Likes
Re: Return defective modem-- lost 4 hours so far.
brienlee27

I have the same trouble. No mailing label, was told by phone agent to go to Verizon store, went to wirelsss store, thety told me go to fios store, went to fios store they said we can't take it.

Just an address, please!!

0 Likes
Re: Return defective modem-- lost 4 hours so far.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page and get in touch with Verizon that way for the address and procedure for returns.

0 Likes