Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Return defective modem

whudson12
Contributor
Contributor

Return defective modem

Message 1 of 5
(1,220 Views)

I received a new modem because my old one was defective. I was told that I have to return the defective modem within 7 to 10 days and that a return label would be sent to me. I never got the return label. I was then told to call this number 1-800-722-5543. I keep trying and every time I get through the automated part, I get disconnected. I am beyond frustrated and fed up with Verizon customer service. Does anybody know where to send a defective modem to?

4 REPLIES 4
Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Return defective modem

Message 2 of 5
(1,209 Views)

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are having returning it. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Pilgrim125
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Return defective modem

Message 3 of 5
(1,099 Views)

I am having this same problem.  The number to call only leads to a perpetual busy signal.  How can I get a return mailing label to return my old modem?

brienlee27
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Return defective modem-- lost 4 hours so far.

Message 4 of 5
(1,082 Views)

I have the same trouble. No mailing label, was told by phone agent to go to Verizon store, went to wirelsss store, thety told me go to fios store, went to fios store they said we can't take it.

Just an address, please!!

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Return defective modem-- lost 4 hours so far.

Message 5 of 5
(1,077 Views)

Use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page and get in touch with Verizon that way for the address and procedure for returns.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title