Switch Account

Router Problem

Highlighted
Contributor Pinknutbilly
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(7,197 Views)

Hey, I forgot my Router Password, I wrote it down in my computer and my other computer also on a board that got erased also on a paper that accidently go to wet to read, and I got a virus on my computer which spread to my other computers and I have to clean them (Factory setting) and now I can't remember my username and can't find a clue of to what it is, so is there like a reset button or can I get some help to find it out or reset it?

please!!

Thank You,

1 REPLY 1
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 2
(7,134 Views)
See as need be, one of the other thread(s) on this issue.

http://forums.verizon.com/vrzn/board/message?board.id=FiOS_Internet&message.id=337&query.id=26951#M337

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.