Signing up for DSL service
Murthy

Ordered high-speed internet service online on Oct 1 and there was no response from Verizon for 18 days - when I finally got through, they made me wait an hour or so before they announced they will have to redo the order.. what a waste of time.

0 Likes
Re: Signing up for DSL service
VZ_Ron
Contributor - Level 2

Hey Murthy, did you get your new order done since the first had an issue.

0 Likes
Devost8r
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes Verizon Customer Service is pitiful. At least your issue has been resolved. I've been "accidentally" hung up on 5 times now, on 5 different nights. And of course my slow internet issue was never resolved and I've never recieved a call back. They should not be allowed to hold anyone to a contract or even charge them for this service when it's not being provided at all the way it was marketed to be. I will avoid any future dealings with this company at all costs now. I'm a network administrator full time and an IT consultant on the side. I've warned many co workers, and clients to steer clear.

0 Likes
csaeger

I was supposedly signed up when I transferred my services due to moving. I was told that I would have DSL available on November 1 and I still have nothing. One service person told me I was on a list to get the service and then another person told me there is no list. If I keep calling and they happen to have an opening I would get it. Four hours and four calls transferred to the Phillipines for tech support I still don't have service. It is very frustrating.

0 Likes