Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I am paying for Enhanced High Speed Internet. The details page states it gives 3-7 mbps...not "up to 3-7" though there may be some hidden small print. I am getting 2.84-2.88 upload and .77 download, which is clearly less than the 3-7 details page states. I only get the 2.88 if I have turned all wifi off and reset the router.
I am doing the test on a computer that is connected by ethernet to an Actiontec router # GT784WNV.
The internet tech in India told me that 2.88 is the speed they give for the price I am paying. I am wondering if anyone is actually getting the speed they advertise?
(Interestingly, I believe I am the only person left in my building left with Verizon..everyone else went over to TimeWarner after the phone company took several months to fix a total outage about two years age!)
I have the same service and router as you. I recently did some work cleaning up the phone lines in my house. I increased my speed by 25%. I have had techs at my house who confirmed that I was getting a good clean signal at the box outside. Where the line came into my house, I just added a DSL splitter. It was this one. Got it off of ebay:
This filters the DSL out of the voice line, and filters the voice out of the DSL line (no more little filter dongles on each phone jack). I also connected my ActionTec router right there so the signal wasn't going through all the wiring throughout the house before it got to the modem. I get a good solid lock on the DSL line now (I used to get occasional dropouts), and my speed test went from about 3.6 to 3.7 up to 4.8 to 4.9. It was a bit of work and involved moving the router itself, but it was worth it.