Slow DSL and they have taken away our verizon.net email
skrowe
Enthusiast - Level 2

I thought it was my computer but if verizon get any slower with the DSL I may as well not have it.  Why can't they fix this problem.  I live in Baltimore City and we are not worthy of fios.  So if we are not worthy of it they need to fix DSL or everyone should go to Comcast or something else.  We have DSL at work (also in Baltimore City) and it is slow as crap there too.  Plus now I had to get a aol account to get emails.  What the heck. 

0 Likes
Re: Slow DSL and they have taken away our verizon.net email
Badcat1

Right on "Frustratedbird"!! Right on!! I'm seriously thinking about changing!!

0 Likes
11D_Universe1
Enthusiast - Level 3

They buried the lead on the email switchover.  When I saw it, I thought the same thing you do.  There's no way I'm going to get an @aol.com account.  That's not much better than @myspace.com.

Reading a little further, I saw that my @verizon.net was not going to change.  Things are just being handled internally by AOL.  So far, I haven't seen any difference in quality.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Please keep discussions in this thread on the topic of DSL speed.  General comments about the migration to AOL should be posted here:

https://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/initiate-migration-to-AOL-Mail/m-p/829847

0 Likes