Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I literally just got their service maybe a month ago. Speeds were fine & doing okay. Didn't expect a lot since it is dsl. We don't have access to FIOS since the city hasn't approved of it yet I guess. Well, for the past maybe 4-5 days the speeds have dropped significantly. I'm getting speeds of 0.20 Mbps downstream 0.40 Mbps upstream & 1201 ms Ping. There's obviously an issue if the upstream is better than the downstream. We used to be able to stream comfortably. My husband was able to play his ps4 online pretty well. But now.... Pages take forever to load. I have the D-link Wireless N Modem/Router, Model DSL-2750B. I have a router connected to the modem. That is the Netgear WNDR4500v2.