Switch Account

Starz Play

Copper Contributor Annie12082
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(7,868 Views)
I tried downloading starzplay on my mac, but it doesn't seem to work. Is Starzplay compatible to Macs? Please help!! I really would like this feature! Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4
Contributor Keely
Contributor
Message 2 of 5
(7,828 Views)
Bumping this because the issue isn't just with Macs.  I have Vista 64 and the program won't even load.  Insult to injury is that the offerings for 'troubleshooting' is a joke.  It might as well not exist for all the help it is. 
Contributor mechanic_aj
Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(7,586 Views)
I have Vista Home Basic and have been on the phone off and on for the last two weeks and they still can't get it to work. There isn't a vista compatibility option in the properties. I don't expect the problem to be resolved anytime soon.
Contributor jimmyi
Contributor
Message 4 of 5
(7,234 Views)
hi, did you ever get starzplay to load? i keep getting encoutered a problem and needs to close!!!
Copper Contributor Annie12082
Copper Contributor
Message 5 of 5
(7,232 Views)
Nope. I never got it resolved. I was told that starz play did not support macs only windows. So I had to cancel this subscription which really irritated me because it's a great concept but not for all users. It's kind of like a discrimination against macs.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.