The customer service representative got mad at me!
daniellim
I purchased the DSL internet on Friday and I wanted to set up a date for modem installation. I called the credit verification center and got transferred to the customer service. I told them what I wanted to do. I am generally a very nice person and I treat people nicely. This one guy answers the phone and immediately I can sense the rudeness in his voice. I didn't mind. I just wanted to set up a date for my installation. He told me to stay on the line. I did. But suddenly the phone got transferred again! To the credit verification center. Then I called the customer service again and the same gentleman answered my phone. Well, at first he didn't know it was me but after I tell him my information, he got frustrated with me and actually got mad at me! I was very surprised. Is this what verizon hires people to take care of their customers? I am actually going to cancel my purchase and I am going to go with a different company.
0 Likes
Re: The customer service representative got mad at me!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi daniellim,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes