The self-installation kit was not delivered!
iilaznkidz

I had switch my High speed internet to high speed internet enhanced on May 2nd. They said that the modem would be included. They had activated it on May 5th. They also said that the modem would be at my home 1-2 days before the activation. Today is May 6th and I still had no recieved my modem. My high speed internet has been activated but not fully installed since my installation-kit has not arrived yet. Is it usual that the kit takes this long to arrive?

0 Likes
Re: The self-installation kit was not delivered!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you tried contacting Verizon for a response?

http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes
iilaznkidz

yeah, but I would like to speak to someone on the phone for a more better response and quicker, but they are not avaiable at this time so i'll have to call tommorow.

0 Likes
caolite

I to have the same problem, kit was meant to arrive today, 5/6/2011, but no kit, had spoken to Verizon on Wednesday and they said kit was to be delivered by UPS on the 6th. Used UPS tracking number and it said on time for delivery on 5/9/2011. Talked to Verizon and all they said was sorry, but you will get it on the 9th, so I am being billed for the high speed (7.1-15Mbps) ,( which shows activated and order complete on my Verizon , yet fastest speed I can get on download is 4-5 Mbps) yet I can't use it

0 Likes