Trying to get service. Building that looks to be a central office just down the street.
Kwaharah

I have been trying to find who services my area for landline internet. Every time I try to type in my address into the website the data base has no idea where my address is but this is the same issue with all the other isp databases so I think the address on file in the county/city is different then the one saved on the isp databases. Either way there is a Verizon building a small concrete building with power/ and phone line and maybe other things I don't know. Right down the street from my house and there is no cell tower within 3 miles of it. By any change could I get service from this central office. I tried to call the tech support for setup but they seem to be working off the same data base that I have access too and they have no idea where I am as it says my address is on the other side of town. If there is anything you can do to help please let me know. O and also I was supposed to get a call from the engineering department but that was like 3 weeks ago.

Thank you for your time to anyone who can provide relevant information.

Roane TX

0 Likes
Re: Trying to get service. Building that looks to be a central office just down the street.
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Trying to get service. Building that looks to be a central office just down the street.
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hey Kwaharah,

We are sorry we could not get you better answers regarding your engineering issue. If you have any other questions feel free to make a new post anytime you need help. We have closed your private support case now.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes