Unacceptable customer support
Duard1

Here's my question: how can it possibly same Verizon any money to make me spend over three hours with eight different clueless customer support reps versus to let me talk for five minutes to someone who knows something about DSL?

The outsourced reps I spoke with told me that High Speed Internet cannot be installed in a location that has any hardwired (pre-modular) phones. They told me that you cannot connect to a wireless router unless you are running under a system administrator login. The best was the person who could not get past asking my address - she felt that zip codes are four digits and could not understand my zip code being five digits.

i understand that Verizon needs to save money but this arrangement cannot possibly be saving anything

0 Likes
Re: Unacceptable customer support
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Duard I'm sorry for your experience this far. I have sent you a private message regarding this matter.

Re: Unacceptable customer support
DuardF
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, Anthony, and thanks for responding. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to log back in as Duard so I can't read your reply. Could you send it again to this ID? Thanks.

0 Likes