Unknown DNS HOST SHOWING UP IN MODEM LOG FILE
alt1231

Ok let me start by saying Verizon needs a revamp of their

structure fior a technical support team.

I called in for technical support last week when my internet just cutoff

all 3 times every tech tried to sell me their premium technical support service

I dont need premium technical support nor will i ever

Any time my internet disconnectsit ends up being a verizon screwup or a car running into the telephone pole outside.

My internet still isnt right after being on the phone with tech support for 4 hours

The modem was switched to interleaved data path after the tec was specifically told that the modem ws set to fast path by request from me way back when I first orderd service from verizon. He didnt fix that nor did he fix the fact that my password had been reset and instead try to sell me the premium tech support

I will never again call in to Verizon technicalsupport for service again . Instead it will be to your main office where a sales agent isnt gonna try to sell me something.

Now I posted in subject an error i have this isnt a windows problem this isnt a ip reset problem. this isnt a something is wrong with files on my computer problem. This is verizon screwed up problem

This is the log i find.  The ip address originates from comcast communications and Im not sure why i used to have comcast about say um 2 years ago. Any way here it is. By the way I used WhatsMYIP  to find out where this originated from.

WED JUN 27 17:45:23 2012
    DNS: Unknown host: '69.181.xxx.xxx.in-addr.arpa'
0 Likes