Unrepairable problem- intermittant service
ronbon2
Enthusiast - Level 3

3 and a 1/2 hours yesterday. Service shuts down for no apparent reason. Six or seven times in 3 hours. 1 and  1/2 hours on the phone i finally get a live person.  Costa Rica. No better than India. Can't get a better than level 2. Had this type problem for a month. Got a new modem- no help. Got a supervisor in Costa Rica, no help, will have someone from Verizon call in 24 hours. I'll wait by the phone for 24 hours waiting for a call, right. I call again, Someone will be here Friday. Great. Thursday he calls at 8 30 am, be there in 5 minutes, wow. Finds the problem, line loss, I'm too far away. suggests I lower speed to 1.0. That will make the modem happy. Verizon calls, how you doing. Not that good, have to lower the speed. I'm shut down. Get a number to call to lower the speed, not in service. a 1/2 hour to get the right number. Shut down again. Another hour, achieved nothing. Still shuts down often. Called a guy in billing, he can't help but credits me a month. Welcome to my world of verizon.

0 Likes