quick menu

Upgrading to Enhanced DSL, but what is the real cost?

Upgrading to Enhanced DSL, but what is the real cost?

SOLVED
Contributor TTsang
Contributor
Message 11 of 11
(50 Views)

I'm currently paying $85+ for both a landline and enhanced DSl service.... which is $5 cheaper than what I was paying prior with a slower DSL connection. That's $65 for a bundle package (no TV) and $20 for taxes and fees. 

I also have wireless phone service. While having a landline may seen to be a waste of money in this day and age of cell phones, I rather have one in case of a emergency or backup than not.  You'll never know when you might end up with situations like losing your phone or if there's a city wide black out, my communication won't be affected.    Plus I still get a fair amount of use from it every month.

Depending on your situation, if you don't have backup, I would vote to keep it if you can  afford it. You can deduct the extra services like long distance, call waiting or caller ID  and save a few extra dollars.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios