VPN Problem with new wireless gateway/router
Kermitbraxton

HI this is very weird, I upgraded my DSL box from the Westell 6100 to the A90-750015-07 wireless gateway/router ad now I can maintain a VPN connection. It connects to my VPN company (SAP) and then disconnects right away. I have tried wirelessly and wired both the same result. This was never a problem under my old DSL box. I spent 2 hrs on the phone with a Technician and they ended telling me that it was on my companies VPN side, but i never had any problems before and I've had Verizon for 4 years now with no problems.  I also upgraded my package from 768kbps to 3mbps. I just may have to return this new router and get refunded. Does anyone have any solution to this problem?

0 Likes
Re: VPN Problem with new wireless gateway/router
Lynfidel
Enthusiast - Level 2

No idea how to fix this, sorry. When you upgraded, what do they charge? Im still paying the long time customer surcharge. If I were a new customer, I could get more bandwidth for half the money I pay now, and they won't upgrade to the 7mbps I should be getting.

0 Likes
Re: VPN Problem with new wireless gateway/router
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

#1 What is the LAN IP of the router?

#2 Is the LAN IP of the router, in the same subnet as the LAN IP of the VPN?

For example, the LAN IP of the router starts with 192.168.1 and the LAN IP of the VPN starts with 192.168.1

^^^

0 Likes