Verizon Customer Care & Financial Services are belligerent and unresponsive
tetrismess
Enthusiast - Level 2
I have a legitimate claim but any contact I have with Verizon customer care and financial services is wasting my precious time and disrespecting me as a loyal customer. No one in any of these departments will take a corrective course of action to correct my legitimate claim. I have been kept on the phone waiting almost constantly for an entire week not getting anything but someone on the phone demanding that I consent to the agents claim that my complaints are illegitimate while explain that I am not consenting to anything but having my legitimate problems fixed and not ignored.

I have no intention of backing down. Verizon is costing their customers too much time and money by not meeting the standards in their code of conduct. Verizon has no right putting people on the phone who ignore the needs of the customer.
Tags (1)
Re: Verizon Customer Care & Financial Services are belligerent and unresponsive
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Perhaps if you stated your issue, someone would be able to offer advice.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Customer Care & Financial Services are belligerent and unresponsive
tetrismess
Enthusiast - Level 2
This is clearly the issue and your attempt to deligitimize my complaint is noted.

Let me restate THE PROBLEM.

REPEATED FAILURE TO RECTIFY
0 Likes
THERE IS NO ADEQUATE SUPPORT TO RESOLVE AN OPEN ISSUE REGARDING PROMISES...
tetrismess
Enthusiast - Level 2

TO MAKE REQUESTED CHANGES TO MY ACCOUNT

I am stuck talking with people who are not authorized to fix the problem.  They all demand I agree to an inadequate compromise.  The last person I spoke to I made it clear that I decided to complain about them because they refused to acknowledge that I was expressing that an inadequate compromise was reached and that since they refused to find someone who was authorized to fix the promises that had been broken that I could not talk to them while I would wait till the call could be moved forward with another agent.  He refused to understand this while I waited and hung the phone up on me after I was told from his agent that I would be called back if the line was disconcerted.   He also waited to do this until customer support was closed.   Now I am stuck calling back tomorrow.

0 Likes