Verizon Losing Another Customer
Mcpousnret

I've been a DSL customer since 2005.  I have had numerous outages and most were resolved fairly quickly.  My DSL has been down for over a week 11/14 @ 3am.  I have been lied to by customer service promising service within 24-48hrs.  Well that was the first call on the 14th.  I have called numerous times since last Wednesday and keep getting the same song and dance.  I have talked to two supervisors and asked them why they keep telling me that service will be restored when they know it won't happen.  It is obviously a hardware issue and Verizon obviously doesn't care.  So here I am switching to Comcast since I need to have internet access sometime in the next week, if not today.  I hate paying for services I can't use that requires internet. I know Verizon won't compensate for those Bill's  just hope I don't have to pay for their lack of service.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Losing Another Customer
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Mcpousnret,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes