Verizon Mistakenly Turned off service, now Customer Support lying to us?
jenw1220

I explained to Verizon that my internet service should be shut off at the end of December (I'm moving). They placed the order for end of November. Ok, I can understand that mistake. I explained that this was wrong. The technician entered the termination order for December... But we still had the active termination order for November, so service was never restored.

I called and a rather friendly person (Chris, I believe), stated that it would take 24 hours for the order to be processed and service restored. Nothing happened. We called the next day and spoke with Matthew in your Az location. He stated that the orders department was closed. He called me back the next day (as promised, to his credit), but informed me that nothing could be done until Monday. We are now at 7 days of no internet service because Verizon mistakenly entered duplicate cancellation orders. On Monday, we called and were told that nothing of the sort had ever happened. 

How do I get my service restored today, 12/4/2012?  And why does Verizon not allow corrections to occur when their service-people make mistakes?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Mistakenly Turned off service, now Customer Support lying to us?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes