Verizon Residential & Business Services - deplorable
kerrlakepc
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon Business "lured" me away from Verizon Residential, promising faster internet speeds at the SAME costs (double the speed, 7.1Mbps vs. 1-3Mbps with Residential) -- I verbally "signed up" for the switch on November 3rd, 2017 -- because Verizon Residential and Business DO NOT LIKE EACH OTHER, Business MADE me sever my services 3 days before they would even come on premises to connect my Business voice line and FAST internet (no FIOS here)...it got SO MESSED UP -- the tech arrived with NO internet order -- I went for THREE MONTHS WITH 1 Mbps internet until they could figure out that I was NOT 17,800 wire-feet from the central office (only 4,000)...I had to CLOSE MY BUSINESS and lost over $15,000 in revenue!!!  -- they aren't offering any support or solutions.  They ROBBED me...and the Executive Appeals group "attempted" to help -- they merely called me once/week with an update that "we're still working on it" for over THREE MONTHS!

I worked for the AT&T CEO/Presidents for over 20 years -- I clearly know how the big comm companies work -- they're breakdown is in the provisioning process, but they DO NOT CARE about the customers!!!  Anyone having issues like mine, -- WE DO NOT HAVE TO TOLERATE POOR SERVICE LIKE THIS!  Their senior execs, CEO Lowell McAdam and VP Business Markets, Martin Burvill refused to return my calls or emails -- they wouldn't even have one of their staff members call to even apologize for the poor service and my $15,000 loss of revenue.  THEY DON'T CARE!  I had several mental/physical breakdowns during the 3 months of almost losing everything I own.

Just pay your bill, deal with broken promises and start looking for other service providers if available.

Verizon Wireless, on the other hand, KNOW and DELIVER great customer service.  The Residential and Business segments of the Verizon giant should study their wireless arm, take notes and learn some lessons on TRUE customer service.

Latest update -- I do have "faster" service than Residential provided, but not the 7.1 Mbps they promised (they later "corrected" themselves and stated that they NEVER promised those speeds or anything near it -- they have recorded conversations -- they need to pull them and listen to their employees LIE to their customers, like they LIED to me.

Bitter?  Yeah, I'm bitter -- but I have every right to be, as I'm still struggling to recover from the horrible financial losses since November of last year...so sad...I ALWAYS held Verizon in just a high light -- oh, how they let me DOWN!!!  I still can't even sleep at night, worried about the bill collectors that will be calling within a couple of hours -- ALL BECAUSE OF VERIZON'S BUSINESS sector.  I'm still a customer, because in this rural town, I don't have choices.

Good luck to any of you with similar issues...God bless you!!!

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes